SIGN UP me anyway.

Avatar Image
Sqad | 18:05 Fri 13th Nov 2009 | Computers
10 Answers
On the buttons F and J there is a ridge.



1 to 10 of 10rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Sqad. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
I always thought they were markers for touch typers?
if you press them together an alien appears
Question Author
It's so that touch-typists and the blind can locate the F and J keys, which always sit under the index fingers. From there we can locate the rest of the keys.
Question Author
suzie.....she appeared a long time ago.....well before computers......they call her Mrs sqad.
They are the home keys for touch typists, all other key positions are found from them.
for touch-typing sqad.....need delicate fingering to find them. hmmmm ;)
Question Author!
tamb r u still referring to the f and j keys
Question Author
tambo.....I have been known to succeed.........!!!

1 to 10 of 10rss feed

Do you know the answer? me anyway.

Answer Question >>