Fantasy Football Continued...

Lie-in King | 15:15 Thu 02nd May 2019 | Football
Hi everyone! This will be our last thread of the season, the previous one is here -

https://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Sport/Football/Question1652903.html

Only two Game Weeks left & Game Week 39 looks like this -

Fri 3rd - 1 evening match, kick-off 8:00
Sat 4th - 5 matches, 1st kick-off 12:30
Sun 5th - 3 matches, 1st-kick-off 2:00
Mon 6th - 1 evening match, kick-off 8:00

I've been using up my transfers with little effect - I should know by now that whoever I drop will then play a blinder, while the real-life manager will leave my new player on the bench. Heigh-ho...

As usual, I'll post schedules & reminders - have a great weekend & be well, all :-))

I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business, but I was in the top one
Brian Clough

Answers

First Previous 1 2

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Lie-in King. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Last bump of the season - if you need to make team changes or select your Captains, now's the time - kick-off for all matches is 3:00.
Well, they've had their pep talk and all have clean socks specially - good luck everyone.x
No spoilers, as a Man United supporter and only listening on the radio... it sounds really exciting.
All done & dusted for another season - thanks to everyone that took part. I hope you had a bit of fun with it & that we'll see you all again for the next go-around in August.

I think Arky is going to post the final League Table, so I shan't interfere by jumping the gun, but I will say congratulations & well-played to Robin for not only retaining top spot, but adding 2nd place this time as well!

I just wonder what would have happened if the shirt had been on the other foot
Mike Walker
Well done Robin.

I enjoyed my maiden season too , thanks.
Well done Robin. I was a close 28th. Next season maybe only one team for Spathi, i may come 26th.
Final Answerbank FF league table for 2018/19:

https://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Sport/Football/

First Previous 1 2

Fantasy Football Continued...