Fantasy Football Continued...

Lie-in King | 11:50 Tue 12th Feb 2019 | Football
Hi everyone - this is the latest thread, the last one is here -

https://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Sport/Football/Question1641753.html

The second Overhaul period is now open & will stay open for the whole of Game Week 28, up to the first kick-off of Game Week 29 - which is *7:45 pm on Friday 22nd February.*

During this period, you can make an unlimited number of transfers but must remain within the budget of £100 million. These transfers *don't* come out of your 40-player transfer limit.

Once the first game day deadline of Game Week 29 has passed, the Overhaul will expire and any additional transfers *will* come out of your remaining 40-player transfer limit.

My teams have been badly underperforming, so I'm hoping I can use the free transfers to make some better picks than I've managed so far...

I hope everyone is having fun with their teams - be well, all :-))

Right now, everything is going wrong for me. If I fell in a barrel of boobs, I'd come out sucking my thumb
Ian Holloway

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Lie-in King. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Having fun, yes - know what I'm doing?

Probably not but enjoying it anyway.
Hi everyone - a reminder that there are no games until the evening of next Friday, 22nd Feb, so no rush to get those free transfers sorted out.

I hope you all have a good weekend - be well :-)
Thank you Mr L.I.K... the last thing I want is for your lot to be on a winning streak.

Watch out everyone Chelsea are back on form

Fantasy Football Continued...