Fantasy Football Continued...

Lie-in King | 13:38 Fri 12th Jan 2018 | Football
Hi all - this is our latest thread (to get in before the new Game Week starts), replacing this one which will not show in LP after Sunday -

https://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Sport/Football/Question1584452.html

The last month felt very disjointed, what with the crowded seasonal fixture list & the FA Cup to boot. I confess to having forgotten to make needed changes a couple of times but my eye is now firmly back on the ball. I just hope my choices mean pointses, my precious...

I'll wait until the morning to make my decisions as I've a couple of orange "doubtful" marks at the moment & they mightn't be there tomorrow...

This weekend's matches are split - Sat 7 : Sun 2 : Mon 1 - with first kick-off tomorrow at 3:00.

Be well & have fun :-)

Mark Hughes crossed every I and dotted every T
Robbie Savage

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Lie-in King. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Hi L.I.K, I know what you mean as stated in my last post, always difficult to go on-line and check for injuries and team selections over Christmas/New Year. I have a couple of doubtful's as well this weekend and will check on Saturday.
I don't have to worry about the real Transfer window by the look of things. we have to wait until 17/2/18 before we have our second free overhaul week.

The keeper was unsighted, he still didn't see it.
Big Ron.
Morning FFers. I did look in yesterday LiK and saw your new thread. Thank you once again. Am I glad that Christmas is over, lost focus and messed up Capito choices costing me big points again. Every time I chose one, he either had a stinker or got hauled off, only for the dropped Capito to have a blinder. I thought is was a hoodoo, but it seems that, in one case at least, it was in fact Voodoo. Well done to Rob's Robbers(gritted teeth), experience came into it's own and I learned a lesson.

"We have this mentality of going into every game just thinking about the next game" - Shane Long.
Cheers Arks. Reply is on your league table thread. :))
Cheers for the table Arky...

Well, that was a strange weekend! Two teams poles apart points-wise - 54 & 121 - so one dropped a position & one advanced a position.

Looking at the matches, I've a feeling this weekend might be better, as long as I can get Captain choices right for once!

You get bunches of players like you do bananas, though that is a bad comparison
Kevin Keegan

Fantasy Football Continued...