All Gone Very Quiet In R&s

nailit | 21:54 Thu 11th Jan 2018 | Religion & Spirituality
Has the rapture happened?
Or has reason taken over faith?

Answers

1 2 3 4 Next Last

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by nailit. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Chuckle........!
Shhhh !
I will chuckle quietly.....
Rapture it is then, surely it cant be reason? Can it???
LOL mamy, that's about it...
Theland, you wanted a discussion here:

https://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Society-and-Culture/Religion-and-Spirituality/Question1584478-2.html

You went so far as to say you welcome the challenge. Others were there but where were you?
A decent post theland. :-)
The quieter the better as far as I am concerned. All it consists of is exchanges between the religious and the non-religious. Both sides have entrenched positions and are very unlikely to change their viewpoint. To that extent it can hardly be called 'debate'. Once you have seen both sides of the argument you have seen them all. Repetitive hardly describes it. It must be the most tedious topic on AB.
Agree Jack, its a topic I would rarely post in, do you believe in God a) yes. b) no. Easy .
// It must be the most tedious topic on AB.//

Brexit deffo

No, Nailit I think we can agree that the Rapture has NOT occurred as I think there is a strict time sequence that happens after that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture

Nicholas Cage has been making a few films on rapture because he needs the money apparently

In the southern baptist belt - you can choose a rapture church or not. They have lists. I clearly would be choosing a non rapture church halleujah baby!
Theland //The C of E has lost its way with Ecumenism, political correctness, and forgetting the gospel. //

Many people have found their own way, no longer terrified of burning in hell, having realised what the church calls morality is nothing more than the codified prejudices of ignorant, arrogant, neolithic misogynists.

1 2 3 4 Next Last

All Gone Very Quiet In R&s