Have You Ever Met A Person That Hates Attention To The Point He/She Gets Loud And Angry?

the_master1124ya | 21:18 Sun 01st May 2022 | Society & Culture
I know there are those narcissists out there who loves everyone's eyes being upon them.
But have you ever witnessed a situation where there was a quiet person going about their day, and then all a sudden they noticed a person looking at them? By looking at them, I mean, Turning their heads and staring at the person as they walk in the opposite direction and/or pointing towards them? Then the quiet person gets angry and loud because a whole lot of attention was drawn towards them?

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by the_master1124ya. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

No. I haven't.
Definitely 'social anxiety disorder', in my opinion.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61141421
No, I haven't but doubtlessly there will be a manufactured medico-psychiatric label attached, which seems to be the modern tendency.
>>> doubtlessly there will be a manufactured medico-psychiatric label attached, which seems to be the modern tendency

What's your definition of 'modern', Sqad? Psychiatrists were referring to 'social phobia' over a century ago and Isaac Marks classed it as being distinct from other types of phobia over half a century ago. Hippocrates might not have used the term in 400 BCE but he certainly recognised the condition.
All medico-psychiatric labels are "manufactured". The only question is how accurate...
To answer the OP, it sounds unusual. Most people who don't like being the centre of attention, wouldn't become loud and angry and draw it to themselves.
It doesn't sound like social anxiety, maybe paranoia, personality disorder.