Word For A Particular Thing/Experience

Avatar Image
joko | 01:06 Tue 18th Jan 2022 | Society & Culture
5 Answers
just curious

is there a word to describe those particular moments on videos - any recorded footage - in which a very simple and basic action, movement, gesture, expression etc is particularly pleasing to the eye, or very aesthetically pleasing?

its always something simple & ordinary, and not things that are deliberately intended to be spectacular.

Things like, for instance, the way someone moves their arm or leg, or simply turns round, or smirks etc - but it just that one time, thats its memorable.
Theyre actions that theyve done 1000s of time before, but theyve gone unnoticed those times, as theyre ordinary in reality, but just that one time that its captured on film & its just extra extra great to look at.

the sort of snippets editors choose to make film trailers, or what people use to make gifs.

is there a word to to refer to that 'sensation' of really enjoying that experience, the emotion of it?

(its hard to describe really as you can see, but i hope you understand my meaning)

thanks :)


1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by joko. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
^^ ignore that
Pivotal moment, defining moment??
frisson ?

1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Word For A Particular Thing/Experience

Answer Question >>