SIGN UP

The Great Reset 2021

Avatar Image
Theland | 04:29 Fri 20th Nov 2020 | Society & Culture
35 Answers
Have you investigated it yet?
Or even heard about it?
https://youtu.be/PeovAN2Fcyc

Answers

1 to 20 of 35rss feed

1 2 Next Last

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Theland. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Question Author
'' The Great Reset 2021 Expplained'', is on YouTube but although it can be viewed it cannot be shared, such is its controversial nature.
Made by Neil McCoy Ward.
The global elites in Davis, The World Economic Forum, are about to launch this plan, describing Covid as an, ''Opportunity,'' and led by Klaus Schwab.
Its really scary!g
"This video is for entertainment purposes only"
What's scary about that?
I've read about it...which might be better than viewing a "for entertainment purposes only " YouTube video...and yes, it's worrying.
This what you meant ?
Sorry...meant to post this from the website, not the one above...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/
Financial institutions always have seemed rather clandestine, questionable practices. This guy, however, seems to take a very pessimistic view of what can or will be achieved. Some things may be possible for the very wealthy but others can be resisted by the citizens if they are aware it isn't in their interest. We should not fear for worst case scenarios.
But, the ordinary population...like us...may not have the necessary information to make decisions. How many have read about this? Not many, I'm certain.
I know I'm not sure what to make of it.
Don't think I need more than common sense to see that abandoning cash is an insane idea. And if someone insisted you had a brain implant, how eager would you be ? You'll be telling me next that folk will be happy being told vaccination is compulsory because it's been made law.
global big business has always got together to discuss things and how to use its power. Either this bunch are now being more open about it or they are hiding their real plan...bwahahahahahaha...... behind this fairly innocuous front. Plus ca change....... Personally I blame the blue lizards
Question Author
The global lockdowns are doubling up as a kind of experiment to see what general populations will accept, and contribute to the data being collated ready for the next move.
South Australia has a lockdown far stricter than ours, and the people are compliant.
So what could be the next experiment? Curfews? Plod and Squaddies on the streets asking for papers? As happened in France.
We British are a remarkably compliant nation, must look how we queue! That too is a marker for the data collectors.
And whos pulling all the strings. We know goverments cant organise fairly simple things like ordering PPE, making its mind up on free school meals in holidays, set up a track and trace, decide whether to prorougue parliment, stop dinghys landing on are shores. They cant even organise an election count alledgedly. Big supermarkets cant stock enough toilet rolls
So how could anyone organise a worldwide conspriocy which involves millions of doctors, scientists and all goverments.
Its poppycock
God must be very disappointed in us. Or is it they that are behind it?
Question Author
Yes, South Australia coming out early, but it was strict, the people complied.
Two outcomes :-
1) Falling R number.
2) Shows how easy to control a population, without the need for water cannon, tear gas, and running battles on the streets.
Question Author
Bobinwales :- ''Poppycock''. German Jews said similar in 1933.
Theland, I'm pretty sure the populace complied because they could see it was beneficial to everyone. That's not exactly 'conspiracy theory manipulation of the masses'.
Question Author
Zacs :- Yes of course. That is what has been learned, that people will comply with the wishes of their rulers if they can be seen to be beneficial.
The Romans knew this - '' Bread and Circuses.''
It's not a conspiracy...yet. But it does seem like a well organised plan for the future with a number of well known global companies and big business involved in it. Who will benefit...the people? Or the already huge conglomerates?
I gatger there's a huge emphasis on the climate, energy sourcing etc...but also a move to a more plant based agricultural future. Not sure about that. I don't know if it includes anything about compassionate/sustainable farming or the rewilding of land.
Question Author
As long as it makes for a richer, more comfortable and safer world for the chosen few, the programme will be ruthlessly driven by the 1%, and paid for in money, in kind and in lives, pro rata by the other 99%.

1 to 20 of 35rss feed

1 2 Next Last

Do you know the answer?

The Great Reset 2021

Answer Question >>

Related Questions