N Guage viaducts

Avatar Image
Chasingcars | 16:44 Sun 14th Mar 2010 | Shopping
1 Answers
We are looking to buy an N Guage Viaduct part number N222586. Does anyone know of a UK company that we can get one of these from? Guagemaster our usual stockist is out of stock and has been for some time. Any suggestions welcome, thanks


Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Chasingcars. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Gaugemaster have no reference for N222586. (They would use the prefix N for items made by Noch). But there is a curved viaduct made by Faller, listed as Part No. FA222586 here...

Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage to click on 'How To Order'. (I'd phone first to check that it's in stock.) Hope it's what you're looking for.

Only 1 answerrss feed

Do you know the answer?

N Guage viaducts

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.