Do you know replica brand handbag?

cncommerce | 12:58 Mon 19th May 2008 | Shopping & Style
Most of the time,we like to bought handbag by brand.But the brand handbag all expensive! I bought a replica chanel handbag yesterday,the price is $190.it's made by top leather and have fine workmanship. Many of my friends can't see much difference the replica with authentic! How do you think of reliable replica designer handbags? The shop at here: http://www.21tcshop.com you can have a look now!

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by cncommerce. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

reported!
if youre going to advertise, at least do it in English!

reported!
Me love you long time....
reported also
me too
With the average price of a handbag about �90.00, I can't see owt to get excited about, not when Bury market does 'em just as good for �20.00.

But then again I AM a cheap Northerner.
No sorry ,i don't know replica brand handbag.

Is the name Male or Female?
dirty snides!

Do you know replica brand handbag?