Morrisons

Oleanda | 16:06 Mon 14th Jun 2021 | Shopping
Anyone here shop at Morrisons? Have you received any rewards, offers or vouchers since they changed their system?

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Oleanda. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Yes, I shop there. I haven't received anything via the app but have a feeling I haven't signed up properly.
Nope too far away @25 plus miles (Newquay or Penzance)
Tells you here how the new system works and there are links to sign up if you haven't already.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2021/03/morrisons-makes-changes-to-its-morrisons-more-scheme---here-s-wh/
I shop at Morrison's but I don't have a mobile phone and therefore no ap. What am I missing out on?
solioquy, not a lot at the moment, it seems.
I don’t think I’ve ever shopped at Morrison’s lol
I can see a new, improved loyalty card appearing sometime soon, just as soon as they see a drop in footfall.
I think that M&S may be changing as well - there's talk of a new, more extensive Nectar coming out there.....
Smow...go on Amazon. They have Morrisons on there.
The only supermarket in our small town is Morrisons and we have done our weekly shop there ever since it opened about 6 years ago. I have the app on my phone, and we swipe the card every time. So far- nothing!
DT @16:50...M and S aren't connected to Nectar.
I’ve had 10p knocked off a couple of items.
You do not need a smart phone and the app - you can continue to swipe your More card, but need to log on to your account on pc/tablet etc to see and activate offers.

I had £3 off on spending over £30 at the weekend and have had various 10 or 15% off offers on a few items.
Oleanda - have you checked the app to see if you have offers - you need to activate them in advance?
Yes, I check it every day and it always says you have no new offers, check back later.
About 20p off something but I can’t remember what. Can’t think what I’ll spend it on.

Morrisons