American-Style T-Shirts

Avatar Image
greenrook | 10:22 Mon 27th Apr 2015 | Shopping
6 Answers
Some American staff people, like police and customs officers etc., wear a T-shirt (or undershirt?) under their uniform shirt. These T-shirts have a high neck which goes straight across the base of the throat. Do these garments have a specific name, and are they obtainable in the UK? I like the style, but my T-shirts are always droopy-looking, even when worn from new.


1 to 6 of 6rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by greenrook. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
These T-shirts are probably known as "Under Body-Armour shirts" Take a look at this site in the UK.
Look under T-shirts and base layers section. You might find what you are looking for. Good luck.
Question Author
Thanks for that, retro. They don't seem to have any plain white, but I've sent for an olive green one to try it out.
Question Author
I think I'll learn to love the olive green!

1 to 6 of 6rss feed

Do you know the answer?

American-Style T-Shirts

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.