What Are These Trousers Called?

Avatar Image
China Doll | 18:53 Sat 01st Jun 2013 | Shopping
18 Answers
I've seen ladies wearing some nice trousers recently which stop at the ankle and I would like a pair. They're not like skinny jeans or anything that is tightly fitting at the ankle and there's no big flare. I've tried some straight leg trousers in Next but they don't seem to be quite right. I'm wondering if the particular trousers I'm after have some sort of generic name so I know exactly what to look for and try on?

Ta muchly!


1 to 18 of 18rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by China Doll. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Capri Pants/trousers?
Peg Leg trousers finish at the ankle unlike cropped which are mid calf.
Cigarette pants I thought.
Google cigarette trousers on asos, sorry can't do links.
Have a look through Google images or one of the catalogues. You will either find out the name or have something to use to explain what you are looking for.
Loads here. They are my new favourite style but being 5' 4" means I struggle to find ones that actually stop at the ankle, petite are too short and regular slightly too long. lol
It would seem like capri and cigarette trousers are much the same!! Cigarette seems to be the modern word!!
cigarette pants.. if only I had the legs!
They are calling them cropped in an article in today's Times magazine.
For long slender legs only I would think (and for small bums!!)
Saw some today in M&S they were called 7/8 trousers
Question Author
Thank you everyone! Going through links now...

You know, I've been fart arsing about on here and had completely forgotten I'd asked a bloody question myself... doh! :c)
Question Author
£85! Bugger me! But yes, that's the right sort.

1 to 18 of 18rss feed

Do you know the answer?

What Are These Trousers Called?

Answer Question >>

Related Questions