How Can A Doctor Request Training In Major Hospitals Outside His Country?

Avatar Image
Mii_Ranna | 00:18 Fri 11th Jun 2021 | Science
1 Answers
so here we are, my uncle is a general doctor, he took his doctor certification and begin his work on hospital fifteen years ago. he wants to ask for training in any big hospital in France, he asked me to help them.

the thing is I have no idea about that kind of proceed, should he asked for a training ship, or for a temporary job. should he write a letter? and is there any problem?

I already searched in google about that and I didn't find any related results. please guide me, very thankful for any effort and I appreciate your time.


Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Mii_Ranna. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Some of the information here may be relevant:

You've not stated which country you and, more importantly, your uncle live in though. The wording of your post suggests to me that you might be in India (or elsewhere in Asia). Here in the UK and, to the best of my knowledge, in France too, general practitioners don't work in hospitals. The only job vacancies for doctors in hospitals are for specialists (e.g. in oncology, anaesthesia, surgery or acute care). So your uncle would need to qualify within a specialism before seeking work in a French hospital.

Only 1 answerrss feed

Do you know the answer?

How Can A Doctor Request Training In Major Hospitals Outside His Country?

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.