Facebook Terminology: Help Me Put This Into Words

Avatar Image
Lynn_M | 00:44 Mon 01st Jun 2015 | Word Origins
2 Answers
I wish to explain how to make a picture on Facebook go big. First, you left click on the picture, which makes the picture go a bit bigger and focuses on that particular item; everything behind it has a translucent look to it. WHAT IS THAT MODE CALLED?

After that - for those who's interested - you right click on the picture and select 'open image in a new tab' by left clicking then you click on the new tab, revealing the picture

Over to you, good people


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Lynn_M. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
'Full Screen' mode :-)
See section "How can I view a photo in fullscreen mode?" on

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Facebook Terminology: Help Me Put This Into Words

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.