A bad day?

dilligaf | 21:23 Thu 06th Dec 2007 | Jokes
So you think you are having a bad day?

Imagine this: You are a Siamese twin joined at the hip with your brother who is gay. You are straight he is not and his lover is coming over.......and you only have one 4rse.

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by dilligaf. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

At last a sign, there is humor alive and well and living in the answerbank, Thank you Dilligaf !
thats disgusting and discriminating to say the least. There's nothing funny about siamese twins, if you were born like one u sure wouldnt be laughing about it.
That dillgaf, is not funny.
That, Dillgaf, is flippin brilliant !!
That, dilligaf, is flippin brilliant !!
That answer shouldn't have appeared twice......my internet went off so I refreshed !
hahaha what a clever situation to think up.... are u in 3rd grade or is your mind forever trapped in that immature prison?
I've had worse days.
it's an interesting dilemma. i suppose it could really happen as con joined twins don't neccessarilly have to be of the same sexual orientation.

still funny though!!!

A bad day?