Ouch ... Very Ouch

wolf63 | 19:27 Wed 10th Oct 2018 | News
I love dogs, big dogs especially and have been lucky enough to have lived with two great lads. But I am aware that, for many reasons, dogs attack and can inflict some serious damage or, sometimes, kill people.

The injuries that this dog attack has incurred sound awful. I would still have another dog but they can be a small danger to humans, children and other animals.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/dog-bit-off-man-s-genitals-in-east-lothian-horror-attack-1-4812838

Answers

First Previous 1 2

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by wolf63. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

there are some strange folk in Haddington ! lol
Oh, I thought it was North Berwick who had taken over.....
nooooo... :0) ...
Something very suspicious here.
I feel sorry for the dog, after all it can't tell us what happened and will probably be put down now.
Oh for heaven's sake - man is a dreadful state unable to answer questions but people are speculating that he is a deviant.
Aww never mind hc, he's got you to defend him.
I'm not defending him or the dog - I'm waiting for the facts. Horrid thing to happen :(
How on earth could a dog have bitten off ALL his bits through clothes ? Poor dog methinks...and the police have dog in a safe place ..not destroyed as would usually happen..... ? Hmmm
A 22 year old is fighting for his life and all some people can do is conclude he must be some sort of deviant? Disgusting.

The guy was found by paramedics fully clothed. I presume he was attacked while sat down. I don't presume his genitals were eaten by the dog, difficult if he still had his trousers on, although they were probably chewed to the point they needed removal. Poor guy.
Murray maybe you're not aware of the strength of a bulldogs jaw?
murraymints, yes indeed poor dog.....stuff the guy whose fighting for his life, as long as the dog is ok!
I know it isn't a rottweiler.. But! The bite force in an average Rottweiler is 328 pounds per square inch. That is more than double the weight of this dog's breed.

First Previous 1 2

Ouch ... Very Ouch