Mugged May Sits Down

spathiphyllum | 11:27 Thu 14th Jun 2018 | News
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/humiliated-theresa-left-speechless-pmqs-12696375

How could someone from your own party be so against your every action? Does this show a lack of support in the conservative party?

Answers

First Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next Last

Whaaat, Eddie? Spath is corrupt, useless and full of hot air? No way....!
13:22 Thu 14th Jun 2018
LOL i remember when Gove was trying to take the roll and i could not have been more disappointed with reality.
Without reading the other reply’s... did you watch the link? She was waiting for the laughter to stop and it is protocol to sit while the baying mob quietens down and the speaker gather order.

She then replied.
I said that Cassa - but few are listening. Too busy hooting and hollering. ;o)
Naomi, Cassa, i knew that was the reason why she sat down, but it's the fact that she did have to sit down, and the absurd look on her face as she did sit down which was why i posted. Also, the looks from the torys seemd to mock her, showing their lack of faith in her abilities.
At least we can agree that... She sat down.
In fairness the subject of this thread is a bit of a non-story - the PM often does this when parliament is noisy (and if I'm not mistaken is actually obliged to sit down when the speaker begins talking, as he did here). The fact that the foreign secretary is openly calling for someone else to be negotiating Brexit - and openly laughed at his own remarks in Parliament - is however a serious embarassment and underlines once again how weak she is.
Yes, Labour were being the 'baying mob' this time, but the Cons. are also baying mobs on many occasions ! All a load of prats really, but she is a carp PM !
You are not mistaken Krom, I think the main reasoning for my post in news was due to the reaction from her own party
May only has herself to blame - before her "Vanity" election she had sufficient majority to sack Boris without fear of repercussions - but now she no longer has that majority the poor lass has to tread on eggshells, the last thing needed at this critical time.
I think Boris Johnson is not a good choice for PM either.
Indeed, despite everything she's still probably the least-bad option among leading Tories. Says a lot, eh?

(Sajid Javid has recently shown a few glimmers of potential hope, but I'm not getting excited just yet).
HAHA true that Krom. Better than boris or gove
I am surprised that Naomi reads the Daily mirror.
lol I won’t write what I was going to say Gulliver. But I’ll start with... I’m surpris3d you can even (insert word here) Grulliver
I did feel sorry for the PM , but it was funny even the Speaker had to laugh. The look on her face was a prize, a very good score for Labour, well done !,
In truth Boris was two places away from her laughing, that can't have been pleasant to hear !!!!
Agree with Kromo. May wasn’t lost for words she was waiting for the braying to subside before answering. Complete non story.
OH YES she was lost for words, have no doubt at all about it. this is not a non story this is true, [fact].
I’d expect nothing less from you Gullible. And nothing more.
Well she's made you very happy hasn't she Gullible - you've been gloating ever since.

First Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next Last

Mugged May Sits Down