Answers

1 2 Next Last

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by spathiphyllum. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

The problem is we have a weak useless government .Europe must be rubbing its hand in glee at how easy it gonna be . This is too important an issue to be left to such a government .We should have a team set up from businesses and the public workers who will have to pick the pieces if and when this mob have finished to do the business and who will stand up for Britain .
Yes, no, no.
We will find that negotiations continue, but the media is not advised on every minute twist and turn, just when and if something significant happens.

Don't underestimate either the government, or our value as trading partners post-Brexit, to the EU.
I am now getting sick and tired with the whole bl 00dy thing, if only we could just lay back and think of England.
i bet if we'd known at the time of the referendum that it would take years of discussion to complete the divorce we'd have voted to stay in

Complete waste of time , no nearer out than we were in June 2016, can not see us ever being out, Completely.
^ Yes as 50% of both our imports and exports are to and from the EU we can NEVER be fully out.
Nice idea, poor execution.
Well if negotiations do go on until the next General Election it will have been on the go for Six years, that means that some ABers who voted out may not be here to see what they voted for, OMG.
If we leave the single market that is likely to be very bad for the very people who voted in the largest numbers for Brexit.
If we stay half in and half out that will make the sovereignty issue worse, because we will be bound by regulations which, unlike now, we cannot influence.
And the Prime Minister plainly does not believe in Brexit: pressing ahead with it only becauuse it is the "will of the people"
I never thought we would actually leave, then I changed my mind, now I think I am changing it back again.
"Well if negotiations do go on until the next General Election it will have been on the go for Six years, that means that some ABers who voted out may not be here to see what they voted for, OMG."

I ALWAYS said, half the leave voters may not see the day we 'leave' but that's me stereotyping old 'sun' readers.
A re-vote i assume is most certainly out of the question? :D

Do you ^^ not understand Democracy?
Apparently there is majority popular support for a referendum on the terms of leaving.
There won't be a re-run of the first referendum.
Baldric, i most certainly do understand democracy, but did everyone understand what they were voting for when they voted for brexit? How long winded and tiring has it beeeen! What's it all worth now?

People may have changed their minds.
Eddie, //Yes as 50% of both our imports and exports are to and from the EU we can NEVER be fully out. //

Other countries that aren't members trade with the EU so it follows that we don't need to be 'in' ... even a little bit ... to do likewise. I'm surprised your knees aren't damaged with all the knocking they do.
The referendum to me feels like as if we look forward to saving up and buying a car . Get the car and are elated notice the wipers are not working properly .hand brake sticking ,boot not closing .At the same time people tell you how well it looks and that you must be delighted with it. The you find out it does 12 mile to the gallon . So the wheels finally come off ..Great idea but it was not for me .Maybe leaving was not such a great idea for Britain

Everyone had an equal chance to check out everything before the Vote, if they couldn't be bothered, Tough.
"Everyone had an equal chance to check out everything before the Vote, if they couldn't be bothered, Tough."

Half the politicians didn't even realise the impacts. The information was not there. I saw the bus though bro

And misunderstood it by the sound of it.

1 2 Next Last

Where Are We At With Brexit?