How Long Does It Take For You To Make A Song Using Computer Software?

the_master1124ya | 12:59 Sun 19th Jun 2022 | Music
I was wondering how long do you music composers (vidya game, movie, commercial, or any other type) create a song using a computer software such as Music 2000 or Sibelius?
When I say a song, I mean a Song that sounds touching, and the Note Count is about 1100, to about 1500. and the Length of the song is about 1 and a half to 4 minutes long.
I was told that the great Koji Kondo Composed his Famous Legend of Zelda theme in about 5 hours. And If I were to be paid to be a Background Music Composer, I would need to spend less time thinking of Ideas to go in my songs, without re-using elements from songs I've already made.

Answers

Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by the_master1124ya. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Only 1 answerrss feed