Questions For Composers (For A Project)

AnnJee123 | 19:31 Tue 14th Sep 2021 | Music
Hi! I'm working on a project about creative solutions for problems that are prevalent for young composers! If you are a composer, I would appreciate it if you were able to answer these questions! Thank you!

1. How long have you been a composer? What made you get into composition?

2. What issues or struggles have you come across that block your creative process?

3. Tell me a memorable story of a time you struggled as a composer.

4. What have you tried in order to over come these struggles (short-term or long-term)?

5. Where do you feel most productive or creative when composing (environment, clean or not clean, ect.)?

6. Would you call yourself an organized person (both compositionally and not compositionally)?

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by AnnJee123. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I think only you can answer these questions.
With the average age of us ABers here you're more likely to find decomposers.
atheist, no, it's a project: she's supposed to ask the questions and note the answers, rather than providing her own answers.
;0)

Questions For Composers (For A Project)