learner insurance policy??

Avatar Image
tayla69 | 20:12 Thu 07th Feb 2008 | Road rules
2 Answers
do learner drivers holding a provisional license need to be insured if they are driving a car with an adult who's passed 3 years or more?


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by tayla69. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Yes of course they do.

ALL drivers need to be insured if they go on any road, public highway, public car park....

The supervising passenger must also be insured.
YES,you must be on the car drivers policy as a named driver,it does not matter how many yrs they have been driving,anyone who drives a vehicle on public roads,MUST have insurance.

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

learner insurance policy??

Answer Question >>