Judy Loe

andy-hughes | 16:00 Tue 21st May 2019 | Media & TV
I happened across a channel showing re-runs of The Gentle Touch from the early 1980's, and today's episode included Judy Loe, man she was absolutely gorgeous!!!

You can see where Kate Beckinsale gets her looks!

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by andy-hughes. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I thought she was attractive, but she had a big chin. Kate Beckinsale is better looking imo.
I never noticed that, just her gorgeous skin, her eyes, her cheekbones, her hair, and of course, that beautifully modulated voice - she's got it all going on.
spath - // Yes, an attractive woman. //

I was referring to Judy, but Kate has all those attributes as well!!
That's a lovely pic of Kate (with a normal sized chin)! Sorry andy ..
I don't think Judy Loe has a chin any larger than any other woman - and I have looked objectively at her images on the net.

Actually, speaking of The Gentle Touch, I always thought Jill Gascoigne was really attractive, but she had a hard voice and really strange vocal inflections when she spoke.
Aww come on andy she does ! I'm not denying she's attractive though. Jill Gascoine was quite attractive too (not as attractive as Carla Connor though haha).
hereIam - // Aww come on andy she does ! I'm not denying she's attractive though. Jill Gascoine was quite attractive too (not as attractive as Carla Connor though haha). //

Not many are!!!
Does the present Mrs Hughes know of your attraction to all the ladies you mention on AB? ;)
Pfft! I never liked her because she got Richard Beckinsale who is one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen, had such a crush on him. What a loss that was.
Yes Prudie, I remember my Mum crying when he died.
I remember having a schoolboy crush when she was on Ace of Cards (I think they called it ) in the seventies

Judy Loe