Casualty - And Nurses Roles

puternut | 22:38 Sat 26th Sep 2015 | Media & TV
In tonights show a motor bike crashed and killed 2 pedestrians (mother and baby).

Not only did a nurse find out the husband/fathers mobile number (from their chemist???) but also called him in to tell him the news.

Surely this is apolice matter and not the nurses duty to do this??

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by puternut. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

It's TV not real life!
I wondered about that too puternut.
Me too! The whole hospital turned into a complete crime scene tonight - so far fetched! Seems like they have run out of ideas now so every episode has to be sensational - they are deviating away from the old Casualty programme of ordinary hospital life and turned into cops and robbers!
Easily forgettable episodes too - what happened to Zoe and has she still spilt with Max? I seem to have forgotten ............
Yes Zoe is still split from Max but where was Charlie in the confusion? Or have I forgotten something?
If a storyline is good I don't fret about whether it would really happen that way , thought tonight's was gripping.
He'll still be convalescing maybe?
I was totally confused, too much going on. It was nice to see Lucy Benjamin back on screen tho.
I knew her from somewhere, thanks for a that silliemillie,
When a patient dies in hospital, the police do not necessarily get involved in informing the relatives - most hospitals are qualified/trained/equipped for this sad task.
Must ask the chemist, the next time I go in, if they have my phone number.

How long before Connie and Jacob .....
ouzel i have a repeat prescription so the chemist has my phone number .
thought the programme was good tonight but i find the character of jacob a bit ott.
I have difficulty hearing what they are saying. Anyone else has found this?
WhiIst on the subject of CasuaIty, I wondered if the new nurse was reIated to the two actresses who were in EmmerdaIe and Eastenders as she had a simiIar accent and Iooks - when I Iooked it up it is the one who pIayed Amy in EmmerdaIe!
Also lankeela her aunt (Jill Halfpenny) was in Eastendes (2002-5) as police officer Kate - who married Phil Mitchell, Waterloo Road as teacher Izzie and she also managed to win Strictly in 2004!!

Casualty - And Nurses Roles