James Bond films - salsa dancing?

aquilotta | 23:36 Sun 12th Oct 2008 | Film
Calling all Bondophiles! Do ANY of the James Bond films contain any scenes with salsa dancing? And if so, which one(s)?

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by aquilotta. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I don't much know much about dance.And I can't remember being much dancing in the Bond films.There is a dance scene in Never Say Never Again,but I think that may be a tango.Thunderball has a bit of dancing in the scene where Fiona gets shot (She's just dead).AndMoonraker has a scene at the carnival in,I think,Rio.The last may be your best bet.
OHMSS has some footage at a New Year party where there is dancing but whether or not there is any Salsa.....! However I am fairly sure there is some dancing in Dr No, which is set in the West Indies, so Salsa is a distinct possibility..
I don't exactly know what salsa is, but there is a belly dancer in "The Man With The Golden Gun." (1974)

James Bond films - salsa dancing?