Are There Films You Love But

emmie | 14:15 Thu 08th Nov 2018 | Film
are too wary of saying so to loved ones, friends, like something slushy/romantic, or a good old fashioned western. Me i love films, and sometimes i come across one that has me weeping. Truly, Madly,Deeply
was one on recently, how about you, secret stash of romance or other.

Answers

1 2 3 4 Next Last

I'm usually not that keen on whoosh movies but when pushed, I did enjoy four weddings and about a boy... and far removed from being a cardboard cut out fan ;-)
14:23 Thu 08th Nov 2018
not necessarily your top ten films but something you might be frightened to tell your o/h you love.
I also love Straight from the Heart.
Chesty Morgan in "Deadly Weapons"
what are whoosh films?
that is wolverine.. right...?
whooosh... over my head too sad and romantic. don't let on.sshhh...
ok, me i love romance, Harry Potter, fun films, and yes the films of John Wayne, especially The Quiet Man, one of his best.
My top 5/10 films are films i'd recommend anyone to watch.. I'd never stop emotion from enjoying a good film or sharing one :)
such as ^^
Casablanca... but thats a classic no secret stash... but also enjoyed sliding doors.... years after it was made.
love Casablanca so romantic...
... you played it for her, now play it for me.
"such as ^^"

Truman show
kill bill
Shawshank
Lord Of The Rings
Maze Runner
Saving Private Ryan
Inglorious ***

I've probably got more like a top 15 :) They're all quite different, yet i wouldn't be ashamed to share any of them with a friend

Love actually is another film i'd put up there.. That hits the romance and christmas crowd ;)
Inglorious bar stewards ;) ;)
a bit of trivia, Dooley Wilson in Casablanca couldn't play the piano he had to mime it, he was really a drummer.
oh spath you old romantic.. lol
Dooley Wilson in Casablanca couldn't play the piano he had to mime it, he was really a drummer.

I didn't know that... but truly sounds familiar ;-)
"oh spath you old romantic.. lol"

Oh emmie.. If only i could take you to the pictures :)
its true i swear, i have got lots of trivia stashed away in my noggin..
spath
what would we see, i mean i don't like horror films, and none too keen on disasters films, ?

1 2 3 4 Next Last

Are There Films You Love But