Are There Films You Love But

emmie | 14:15 Thu 08th Nov 2018 | Film
are too wary of saying so to loved ones, friends, like something slushy/romantic, or a good old fashioned western. Me i love films, and sometimes i come across one that has me weeping. Truly, Madly,Deeply
was one on recently, how about you, secret stash of romance or other.

Answers

First Previous 1 2 3 4

I'm usually not that keen on whoosh movies but when pushed, I did enjoy four weddings and about a boy... and far removed from being a cardboard cut out fan ;-)
14:23 Thu 08th Nov 2018
Lol we watched that the other night still a cracker
// I bet you've got this then, Psycho, made in 1960 was famous for being the first time a flushing toilet was heard on film //

more famous for the gneet! gneet! gneet! strings music as she slashes at er Marion Crane

I have to say when I hear a bog flush I dont think - - blimey Psycho is gonna happen here soon!
Field of dreams, A league of their own (wartime ladies baseball)
V for Vendetta, private Benjamin, the Dino de Laurentis Flash Gordon. You know the one ... with the Queen soundtrack, once upon a time in the West, once upon a time in America, and Crazy Heart.
the one with the cowboy is "straight from the heart", good old fashioned romance and one i have watched endless times.

First Previous 1 2 3 4

Are There Films You Love But