Film Title

BANANASPLITS | 09:51 Thu 11th Oct 2018 | Film
morning all trying to get an old film title if i remember right its about 6-8 people stuck in an american diner in the desert surrounded by a force field possibly being attacked by an alien sci fi or horror genre ...may be 20 odd years ago .....TIA

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by BANANASPLITS. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Thx both ..jno I looked at that not it I'm afraid this is quite old could be 20-30 yrs ago. .I'll keep searching
from dusk till dawn?
From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116367/
Nope sorry ..all I can remember is 2 people trying to escape the diner but they walk straight into a force field of some sorts sure it's late 80s or 90s ...lol doing my head in now
I know "cabin in the woods" has a similar 'force field' doubt it's what you're looking for though
Shockingly bad film that ^ cabin in the woods
Have seen that..oh will know..Will ask
Thx spath but this film is quite old...Murray mints I will keep my fingers crossed
Oh suggests Legion.

Film Title