What Popular Movies Have You Never Seen?

AB Editor | 14:10 Wed 19th Jul 2017 | Film
What really popular famous movies have you never seen but it seems like you should have/everybody else has?

I ask because this week I watched The Sixth Sense and Silence of the Lambs, both for the first time. I already knew the twist in The Sixth Sense, but still really enjoyed it.

Answers

1 2 3 Next Last

Patsy33 /// Titanic. Can't bring myself to watch it! /// Don't tell me, it gives you that sinking feeling? :0)
16:27 Wed 19th Jul 2017
Grease
Not having been to the cinema for over ten years, too many to mention.
I've never seen any of the Star Wars or Harry Potter movies - I can't stand sci-fi of any type at all.
ET
I fell asleep during the first Star Wars film and haven't watched any others.
No Harry Potter films.
One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

I'm sure there are plenty more!
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
On The Waterfront
It's Wonderful Life.

The only one I really fancy seeing is It's a Wonderful Life
Most of them.

As it was already on the TV when I got in tuther night I watched a thing called 'Crank: High Voltage' with Jason Statham ... What The Funicular people are paid to write, produce and act in this kind of drivel?

I've been left disappointed by the vast majority of films I have watched.

No Harry Potter films Eccles! - You cannot be Sirius ;o)
Any of the Godfather movies
they are all classics maisie but you really should watch Bogie in Casablanca. You have probably used catch phrases from it without even knowing they are from Casablanca.
I can't get excited about it TTT. Loved him in The African Queen
Talbot - I have seen a bit of Crank, but didn't watch the whole thing. It was completely mad!
ToraToraTora

Got to agree TTT bogey in Casablanca superb, others being Key Largo and the Maltese Falcon.
Love my films but have given Sleepless in Seattle, and Titanic a deliberate swerve. Looking forward to the movie fest on Sky TCM, the Tarantino Season. If you only watch one of them make it True Romance. Great sound track, and let the credits run too hear Two Hearts.
Those that spring to mind immediately -

The Sound of Music.
Pulp Fiction.
The Godfather (& sequels).

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes.
The other I mentioned.

Titanic. Can't bring myself to watch it!

I've not been to the cinema for at least 15 years, due to the mindless drivel that was being passed off as entertainment, and to be honest the TV is not a lot better.
Pulp fiction...watch it LIK!! Great film!

Same as the Godfather...loved them....and I'm not a fan of violence!

I haven't seen The Sound of Music, Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, It a Good Life...
Patsy33
/// Titanic. Can't bring myself to watch it! ///

Don't tell me, it gives you that sinking feeling? :0)

1 2 3 Next Last