Anyone know where I can find an IMAX 3D screening of The Hobbit that has the added bonus of 9 minutes of footage of the sequel to 2009's Star Trek?

MySilverSoul | 10:26 Fri 07th Dec 2012 | Film
I've been searching for it around, and they said about 500 cinemas were going to show it before The Hobbit, but only in IMAX 3D. The thing is, I don't even know where I'm going to get that added bonus, and I'm worried I'm going to get tickets that don't have it. I know I sound a little selfish, but I find it a rare experience when I get to see 9 minutes of footage of a film that doesn't come out until next year. They're going to release the full length trailer on the 17th December, so I've found a good excuse to go see something that you don't normally see. And plus, I'm seeing The Hobbit, aren't I? Got some great actors and actresses in it, so it's not like I'm going for the sake of just seeing 9 minutes of footage. So, put those two things together, and I'm going to have the time of my life. It would therefore be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there are a few of you that would like to see that bonus along with The Hobbit as well.

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by MySilverSoul. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I forgot to mention that I'm the UK, so any cinemas that do this in the UK.
have a look on this site http://www.imax.com/theatres/
Thanks, I have had a look and we hope to book tickets tonight.