Can I overturn planning permission (already developed)

Avatar Image
annemarie31 | 23:10 Tue 17th Oct 2006 | Law
0 Answers
I bought my house on a new estate, developed by a building consortium in March. Through the centre of the estate is a park which my neighnours and I were advised would be lined with trees and shrubs. There was no indication of anything other than this on the plans we have received. However, in the last few weeks a childrens's play park has been developed. This is now complete - only feet from my garden fence, and is a gang heaven. Firstly, neither myself nor any other residents who bought from the builders were informed of the play area, where do I stand? Secondly - the area is aesthetically ugly, noisy, full of litter - wholly inappropriate in a residential area, does it infringe my rights on this basis? We are all devastated. Needless to say, house values have plummeted


rss feed

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, annemarie31 will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
There are no answers available for this question.

rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Can I overturn planning permission (already developed)

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.