marry a non english woman

Avatar Image
dazf | 13:49 Fri 06th Oct 2006 | Law
3 Answers
i am in love with an israeli woman and she has a kid.
if we were to marry in the uk how would we go about it so she can move and live in the uk permantly..

many thanks in advz for ur replies..


1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by dazf. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
give her a good shag 1st
Get a life ALFIE you idiot!!!!!
You may have to prove you are a "real" couple> then once you ahve done that i am pretty sure she can just move here? Ask the CAB

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

marry a non english woman

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.