warrant for arrest for unpaind parking fine.

Avatar Image
grr | 02:23 Wed 07th May 2008 | Criminal
7 Answers
Going away soon ,(holiday) i am worried i will be stopped at the airport and ruin our family holiday.

I bumped into my ex neighbour who now lives in my old address 4yrs ago. I have not seen him since but he says i had court letters about an unpaid ticket, and one for speeding ticket..unpaid. its been over 4 years as i checked with the d.v.l.a and all points are off!

Is there a way i can check to see if i will be able to leave england, other than going to police.

i thought about going to a court? worried i would be arrested..

Any ideas ..Thanks


1 to 7 of 7rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by grr. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
-- answer removed --
Why not just pay the fines ?

Or as mamjet said ...avoid the issue and make things worse.

-- answer removed --
Didn't you have all your mail redirected??? if so - you would've had the letters about any fine as well.
Are you sure your neighbour's not winding you up - partivularly as he seems to know about the fines? And if you didn't tell him - how does he know these letters WERE concerning fines??
I'd pop into your local police station if I were you - admit that you forgot - and offer to pay up.
Question Author
Thanks for advice..some of you anyway!

Rang the court ,not on warrant ..paying back every two weeks!!
I dont believe the stupidity of some people.

Of course you wouldn't get stopped you halfwit.
Yes go to the Police and offer to pay money that they had forgotton about/given up on/didnt know about

1 to 7 of 7rss feed

Do you know the answer?

warrant for arrest for unpaind parking fine.

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.