Car Accident

Avatar Image
foxydivano1 | 15:53 Sun 05th Oct 2008 | Civil
3 Answers
Following a car accident last week in which I suffered a whiplash, I have been contacted by two separate personal injury solicitors both wanting to deal with my case. The third party (who caused the accident) has admitted liability, however I am now confused as to why two different solicitors are wanting to pursue the claim (both saying they have been instructed by my insurance company). Is it for me to choose who I want or are they both just trying to win the 'business'???


1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by foxydivano1. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
dont deal with them direct - do it through your insurance company
Im concerned on the fact they have your details....????

Ambulance Chascers ...

Tell them to take a Number .

If you want there help you will contact them and not them contacting YOU.
Question Author
thanks for the advice :)

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Car Accident

Answer Question >>