Universal Credit

Avatar Image
MrSoul | 23:00 Sun 04th Dec 2016 | Jobs & Education
1 Answers
I am out of work and unsure on what to claim. Few years ago I was on JSA (contribution based) but now the city I live in have Universal credit. Should I be claiming UC ?

How does it differ from JSA in terms of attending the dreaded job centre ? I understand that I would be getting monthly credit as opposed to the fortnightly money on JSA..

Also Im, not sure but can UC be still claimed when moving into work ?

Hope anyone can help.


Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by MrSoul. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
The Job Centre will tell you. Or you can apply online- you will find out based on where you live and your circumstances as you go through the online form filling

Only 1 answerrss feed

Do you know the answer?

Universal Credit

Answer Question >>