exam results

Avatar Image
jayne1972 | 20:58 Sat 17th Jan 2009 | Jobs
1 Answers
I need a copies of my exam results the school I went to as now closed I left school in 1984 where can I get copies from.


Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by jayne1972. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Go to the website of the relevant examination board (or of the board which replaced the one which set your exams) and look for information about 'replacement certificates' or 'statements of results'. You can find the website from this list:

Be prepared to be charged a fairly hefty fee for the service. For example, if you took all of your examinations in the same 'session' (e.g. the summer examination period of 1984), AQA make a charge of �34.50. If, however, you took GCSEs in the summer of 1982, a GCSE resit in January 1983, extra GCSEs in the summer of 1983 and A-levels in the summer of 1984, you'd have to pay four lots of �34.50 (=�138.00) to get your results from AQA.


Only 1 answerrss feed

Do you know the answer?

exam results

Answer Question >>