PPI Claim - Cardif Pinnacle

Avatar Image
humpy07 | 22:30 Thu 22nd Apr 2010 | Insurance
3 Answers
I have been unable to work due to this ongoing leg problem of mine for many months now. Money is getting tighter and tighter since only on ESA of £65 per week.

I have a credit card with PPI, and was wondering whether I'd be able to make a claim for the monthly payments to be made for the time being. I have had a look at the Sickness form on the website, but that only looks like it's for those employed.

Does anybody know how this works?



1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by humpy07. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Was you working before your leg problem? Was you working when you took out the PPI insurance?
Question Author
I was working when I took out the PPI, but wasn't working when my leg problem became debilitating.
I doubt it then but your best bet is to ask your PPI provider

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

PPI Claim - Cardif Pinnacle

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.