Felt tip pen ink

Avatar Image
Khandro | 10:48 Sat 09th Jan 2010 | How it Works
2 Answers
Does anyone know what kind of ink is used in the manufacture of felt-tip pens, and if it is available for purchase in loose (liquid) form. I would like to use it in a painting using large brush strokes.


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Khandro. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Would have thought a calligraphy ink would be what you need

Question Author
Thanks ChuckFickens, but caligraphic ink is water based and will not mark on an oily surface in the way a felt-tip does.

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Felt tip pen ink

Answer Question >>

Related Questions