Are There Any Question / Answer Sites Which Use Hosts Allowing Users To Upload Images To Questions?

FoodRollt | 10:26 Wed 04th May 2022 | How it Works
As above basically. I need to be able to upload images to accompany my questions. Sorry if this is in the wrong category, there is no internet section.

Answers

You can on here. I use postimage.org...there are others used.
10:29 Wed 04th May 2022
Foodrolit,why do you need to post images?
Why are some of you you asking me to expand on my question or making snarky comments, when there is no convenient way for me to reply to you on here? Is there something wrong with you? - FoodRollt
FR //making snarky comments//
Can't see any snarky comments here.
DANNY, perhaps he wants some things identified? Whatever the reason, it was a valid question.
Corby, just trying to establish that he is not a spammer.

Oh apologies, I see I can reply afterall (This is the first time I have used this site). I need to depict food to ask questions about calories, presentation, ingredients and general tips on improvement.
Thank you pasta freak, I was not sure if I could link images from hosts or post links here