Trying to identify manufacturer of carved oak cottage suite

Avatar Image
Rodge2 | 11:16 Sat 17th Jul 2010 | Home & Garden
0 Answers
We have a cottage suite with a carved oak frame, decoratively curled at the front of the arms. We bought it 26 years ago. It cost £1500 at the time. The model is called 'the Wales'. We know that it originally had cold cured cushions. Can anyone identify who the manufacturer is, as we cannot for the life of us remember and it has no labels. We think it may be something like 'Delft' possibly Scandanavian sounding.

Any help would be gratefully received.


rss feed

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, Rodge2 will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
There are no answers available for this question.

rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Trying to identify manufacturer of carved oak cottage suite

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.