Is The Roach Bait Gel Causing An Increase In Cockroach Activity?

the_master1124ya | 09:38 Sun 22nd May 2022 | Home & Garden
I'm using a Roach bait geil to try to ELIMINATE a German Cockroach problem. I applied little Tiny Droplets in small crevices in very dark and hard to reach corners. I reapplied gel every other week for about a month now. But just yesterday, I have been seeing a lot of them.
I can't go for about a HALF HOUR without seeing one.
They are usually little baby roaches. I hardly ever see any adults.
Is this increase in activity and the scope of the infestation a sign that soon, I will be seeing lots of DEAD cockroaches all over my floor by the end of this week?

Answers

Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by the_master1124ya. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There is on the market a surface spray named Dethlac.
Personal experience has showed it kills petty much everything.
Sprayed it according to the directions a couple of inches from the skirting boards (we have wooden flooring) around the entire house and literally within a couple of days all the bugs ( silverfish, and a few others were all dead ).
Did have top use two cans - apparently its made from Crocus's.

Only 1 answerrss feed