Recommended Flower Delivery Service

wiltsman | 10:42 Sun 03rd May 2020 | Home & Garden
I'ved moved away from home during this Covid 19 crisis. Back home my very good neighbour has been keeping an eye on my bungalow, even mowing my lawn and tending my flower border.

I would like to send her flowers as a small thank you. Is there anyone out there in AB land that could recommend a flower delivery service? The more I read reviews, the more I get confused! Thank you if you can help me.

Answers

First Previous 1 2

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by wiltsman. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Bunches.

M & S, Bloom & Wild and Moonpig are all more expensive for, basically the same flowers.

I've bought many bouquets and living plants from them and I've never been disappointed.
Bunches for me too, use them all the time, only one problem, some lilies didn't open, I emailed them and a new bigger bunch arrived the next day.

First Previous 1 2

Recommended Flower Delivery Service