Avatar Image
long2019 | 19:20 Thu 19th Sep 2019 | Home & Garden
6 Answers
i see some people with a gadget in their ear is it amusic thing what are they called


1 to 6 of 6rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by long2019. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
It's more likely a bluetooth device linked to their phones - although of course many listen to music on that.
A device such as this one
is a Bluetooth headsets, which receives signals relayed from another Bluetooth devices, usually a mobile phone. (There are many other designs).

So the wearer can listen to the music stored on their phone without the need for any leads to the headset.
Or could be a hearing aid ;)
If they look like these User Recommendation

Then they are for music, but you can also take and make calls through them, because they have a microphone built in. A lot of the audio manufacturers are making truly wireless earplugs, that connect via Bluetooth.
A finger.

1 to 6 of 6rss feed

Do you know the answer?


Answer Question >>