What's The Name Of The Plug I Want In My Bathroom Sink ?

Avatar Image
CW1 | 19:24 Wed 18th Oct 2017 | Home & Garden
9 Answers
Replacing my basin with a smaller one & I don't want the same plug, where you have to press on the plug to open & close it. I want one where there's a push / pull type thing at the back of the tap, but what's it called ? I'm thinking I'll need to replace the tap to get one (do I ?), having trouble finding one tho ! :(


1 to 9 of 9rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by CW1. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
..........pop up waste
.........and you will need to change the tap.Why not have a flip over waste.
your husband? (Or a new better fitting one)....
Question Author
That's it, tonyav, but how is it fitted ? I'm buying the basin & waste (& new tap if needed ??) so what else would I have to consider ?

Not come across a flip over waste before Ryzen, just looked though. I want to avoid having to put my hand in a sink full of water to let it drain, not sure that does that ?
This might help

What's wrong with an ordinary round black plug on a chain which attaches to the back of the basin?
Aesthetically everything Diddlydoo.
Question Author
Thanks SlackAlice, 1:39 was exactly what I needed to know :)
Just checked my tap & there *is* a hole so I don't need a new tap after all ! :D

EcclesCake, spot on. It'd have to hang somewhere when not in use, & they do go slimey too, euch.

1 to 9 of 9rss feed

Do you know the answer?

What's The Name Of The Plug I Want In My Bathroom Sink ?

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.