SIGN UP

Help Please, Dye On Skin.

Avatar Image
Carakeel | 20:51 Wed 23rd Jan 2013 | Home & Garden
4 Answers
Hi everyone!
I started dying some jeans for my ratter15, using Dylon. I followed the instructions, put my new rubber gloves on etc. While working the material in the dye, I felt a burning sensation on my hand. I took the gloves off and found that both were faulty and had let dye in. Dye had gotten onto my skin and it was burning. How can I get the dye off without using bleach, please? I don't want to use bleach because the skin is already red and sore. It says on the package that it can irritate the skin if you come in contact with it, but doesn't say what one should do in such an event. Please can anyone help? In advance, many thanks!

Answers

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Carakeel. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
If I were you, I would call NHS direct and ask for advice.
https://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/About/ContactUs.aspx
-- answer removed --
Question Author
Thank you both. I will do that and also call the NHS, just in case. Hugs!
Question Author
OK, have been told by NHS Direct to pop by our local hospital to have it checked, so am off to do that now. Thanks for the good advice.

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Help Please, Dye On Skin.

Answer Question >>