double retractable washing line

Avatar Image
foxyferret | 18:55 Sat 21st May 2011 | Home & Garden
4 Answers
I need a replacement as after years of use mine has given up the ghost. Cannot see a brand name on it. Have looked online and they all seem to be Minky but the reviews on this one are not good. Anyone know where I can get one with a double line? I also want one with a good quality line, some are very thin and weak looking. Appreciate any help from other abers. Please do not suggest rotary, I hate those things!


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by foxyferret. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
do you have an image or a link cos I don't know what a double retractable washing line looks like
Question Author
TonyV, its an outside washing line and the two lines pull out across the garden and hook on to a hook you have put in the wall. When not in use, you just let the line go back into the reel box which is on the other wall. Sorry, no image but thanks anyway. Bednobs, I think the one you have posted is an indoor one, not quite what I meant but thank you for your reply. I have just seen one in the argos catalogue for £9.99 so I may try that one.
ok foxy - glad you found somethink

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

double retractable washing line

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.