What is the Difference

Avatar Image
Bob906 | 17:09 Fri 05th Nov 2010 | DIY
2 Answers
I was looking for some prices for paint roller sleeves on a product detail page of a DIY website and it says some for GLOSS and some for EMULSION, can anyone tell me what is the difference.

Thanks in advance


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Bob906. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
A roller for emulsion would generally be ''fluffier'' than one for gloss.
That's right Bob ............ gloss rollers are almost smooth ...........


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

What is the Difference

Answer Question >>