Microwave A Pizza

homedeeth | 16:56 Fri 12th Oct 2018 | Food
I bought a frozen from the pizza counter in asda. My oven has since broken. Before I defrost it, is it microwavable?

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by homedeeth. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Doubtful, unless you have a thing for boiled cheese in soggy bread.
Unless it is a "Chicago town pizza" i highly doubt it.
I'd try it. It won't kill you.
tried it, soggy mess unless you have a microwave that has a browning function..
I'd probably stick it in a frying pan. Is it just the oven that's broken or the whole cooker?
Agree with 17:02 comment.
I posted that ^^^before I watched the video... interesting. Looks like it would work well.
it does look like a good video as when I used to buy them and cook them in the oven they were awful.
One lives & learns.
Bit of a fuss though.
Does your grill work?
YOU CANT USE FOIL IN A MICROWAVE.!!!!
Get a combination microwave/convection oven/grill and you'll not need to get your oven repaired/replaced. We recently replaced a very old (but still working) microwave with a Panasonic combo....fantastic results and haven't used the big gas oven since!
I followed the video and the pizza was minging. The pizza in the vid was thin mine was deep pan
Ahh that is unfortunate! Sorry about that homeslice

Microwave A Pizza