Liverpool Restaurants

tickledtrout | 16:51 Sat 21st Jun 2008 | Eating Out
I am going to Liverpool for the weekend for my 40th. Could anybody recommend a nice resaurant in the Matthew St area? We like European or Chinese food. Thanks for any help

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by tickledtrout. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

"Delifonseca" at 12 Stanley st.(www.delifonseca.co.uk) and there are plenty of restaurants in North John st.and Victoria st which surround the Matthew st area..
Thankyou, that looks like it could be nice
tickled - What are your plans entertainment wise? Went to Liverpool yesterday, there's so much building work being done there at the moment. We couldn't access the pier head at all. Albert Docks was o.k! Give the Magical History tour a go, situated in the Maritime museum at Albert Docks! xxx
I spent some time there last week tickledtrout. It is a fab place to be, make sure you see what you can.I would reccommend a trip on the ferry across the mersey! Its lovely!

Matthew street is great and well worth a trip down there as is the Docks and I went in the Beatles story and spent nearly 3 hours in there, it was great if you are into them, which obviously i am lol .

I'd say you could chose a better city to spend your 40th in ! Hope to do the same when my time comes in October!
Hi skyep and unrulyjulie,not to sure what we are doing entertainment wise at the moment. Know about the building work, we was there in Feb and they were still working on Liverpool One. Had an idea it was still on as well because they have put back the work on Preston until it has finished. Part of the hotel booking is the Beatles Taxi Tour which looks interesting.
I can't wait, might be a bit nicer weather then as well, its not while August
This is my favourite Italian restaurant, and just round the corner from Mathew Street. (It is Mathew with one T by the way!)
Sorry - forgot to post the link!!

http://www.thecasaitalia.co.uk/
Thanks spudqueen, like the look of that as well. I'm starving now!
Thanks steve, never knew there was a chinatown in Liverpool
Just found out where chinatown is, its not so far from where we are staying so will probably have a look there. Thanks again

Liverpool Restaurants