Please Answer What Do You Think About The Babys

Aminahchaudhary | 15:08 Tue 05th Jul 2022 | Family & Relationships
Facial features ? Also is it a girl or boy

https://postimg.cc/cgyXY6kv

Answers

1 2 Next Last

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Aminahchaudhary. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

This is pointless.

It's a foetus, it has no 'features' and we have already explained that no-one can determine gender from a scan.

You need to be talking to your family and friends, and your gynaecologist, not wasting time on here with this nonsense.
Ask your doctor
I'm sure it will be a lovely child.
Time will reveal its looks and gender.
Genitalia? the question has nothing to do with genitalia, the OP clearly states "facial features."

I have no idea, whether male or female face.
Sqad - // Genitalia? the question has nothing to do with genitalia, the OP clearly states "facial features." //

It also clearly states - 'Also is it a girl or a boy', and I think you'll find genitalia is involved in that part of the OP.
But the OP also asks, is it a boy or girl?
And Amina posted the picture yesterday asking if it were boy or girl
A-H...possibly.

I interpretd the question as to the sex of the foetus from the facial features.

I may be mistaken.
LOL.....incoming fire appreciated.
Sqad - // A-H...possibly.

I may be mistaken. //

I suggest that you are - the gender is clearly a separate supplementary question from the first question.

I think the OP is pointless, no-one can tell from the image about the gender of the foetus, or its developing features.
It's actually the third time you've posted this scan picture and it verges on manic to keep asking.
/////Facial features ? Also is it a girl or boy////

Perhaps a certain amount of ambiguity?
Of course we could say it looks like Winston Churchill :-)
Boy or girl, male or female.......who knows in today's world what it will turn out to be?
Yes, Prudie, and that thing which you can barely see is a cigar and not what you think it is:)
You're not Ripley are you?
You seem to be fixated on gender. That doesn't matter one jot or tittle. It seems to be a healthy foetus and that is all that matters. If it is your baby, congratulations and have a comfortable pregnancy. I just concentrated on yellow and white for bedroom etc., by the way - because we never knew what we were carrying and just hoped for the right number of arms and legs. Stop getting into a tizz about this and enjoy whatever comes.
Unfortunately, maybe the gender *is* important
To determine sex you have to be able to see the genitalia. The legs are in the way as I said in reply to your previous post. The facial features have no relationship to sex at this stage of development. Ask your doctor, that is why you have one to tell you what you need to know. Unfortunately in some cultures the sex of the first born is an issue

1 2 Next Last